1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***Sold,pending $ LC Smith SxS F/S Very Nice!***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I just got this really cool LC Smith Skeet Grade Trap gun. I have the factory build and delivery dates, started April 1929, finished and delivered to customer in NY City in March of 1930! It is a 32" Vent rib, single selective trigger, ejector gun. From what little history I could get from the owner it has been in storage since the early 1940's!! I wanted to get it on TS.com so I took these pictures with my iPhone...more and better pictures to come when we open Jan. 3rd.
    I took it out to the gun club this afternoon and shot 25 singles with it. Right barrel is full and when I didn't flinch (I shoot a release...)it hammered the targets with 7/8oz. loads. It was kind of cold so I only shot one round. Stock is a trap stock and is plenty high for trap.

Yes it's for sale too. $2875.00 Delivered to your dealer. Own a piece of trapshooting history!

Happy New Year! Bob Schultz 800-684-6329

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bob, I will take it. But would like to know length of pull and drop at comb. Thanks, Bill

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

LOP is about 14.1" Drop is 1 9/16" where you put your cheek. Slight RH cast, about 3/16. I had no issues shooting the gun just like it is, I am pretty average when it comes to stock measurements, every Rem. 1100 or 870 fits me pretty good right out of the box.

Bob

4. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You got a nice one there Bill.

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

As I was reading Bobs post I was thinking - Bill Grill should buy this, then I got to bills post LOL. Looks like a rare find

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Snooze, you lose Lou. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.