1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD PENDING FUNDS--WTS Beretta A391 30

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by benedict1, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

This nearly new Beretta Urika A391 has adjustable soft comb(4-way) and the Bump-Buster Recoil tamer, both by Ken Rucker. LOP ~ 14 1/2 to 14 5/8". I have put about 1000 rounds through the gun. The pictures give the details--It also has a RELEASE trigger group which was converted from the factory trigger group by Phil Crenwelge. The original sear is included, attached to trigger guard, so the trigger can be converted back to PULL. 30", Three inch chamber trap barrel with 5 choke tubes and Beretta choke removal tool: F, IM, M, IC and SK. Wood has the "enhanced" finish that emphasizes contrast in grain. All Bump-Buster springs and tools plus instructions included. There is also a Briley 8 oz magazine cap to offset the added weight of the recoil system. The Briley cap is much easier to clean than the original Beretta cap, which is also included. See photos. A Phil Cole wrench is included to help positively remove the cap on the gas cylinder for cleaning. Comes in the original Beretta plastic case and includes the great manual for dis-assembly of a 391. Price $800 plus shipping to your FFL. Please send inquiries to Walter via PM.
    benedict1_2010_210316.jpg

benedict1_2010_210317.jpg

benedict1_2010_210318.jpg

benedict1_2010_210319.jpg

2. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I don't know you and I am not shilling for you (as is customarily done in this site by buddies)....you are GIVING IT AWAY! What a GREAT DEAL!

If I shot trap, I would buy it right now!

(You can get more than $800 for the gun....you are giving it away!)

3. jmc649

jmc649 TS Member

0   0   0

I am very interested, please contact me asap

thanks Jim

4. trumphound

trumphound TS Member

0   0   0

I'll take it. I sent you a private message about 10 minutes ago. Please email me for payment and shipping info. Thank You Tom

5. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

I have responded to the PM messages in the order they were received. If first buyer gets back to me in an hour he gets it. If not, I will work my way through the list. I know it's a bargain but it's not doing me any good and I need a little cash for other gun things. You guys all know about that! Thanks for the offers.

6. larry prior

larry prior Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

if they all pass i will take it

7. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

Will the fellow who sent me the first PM please respond to either my PM or email to him?

8. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST. FIRST PM SENDER GOT THE GUN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.