1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold pending funds Rottweil 720 supertrap F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ernest Walker, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

0   0   0

Oct 8, 2009
    can you get O/U barrels for this gun
  2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 29, 1998
    Rapid City SD
    Any of the Franchi 2005 barrels fit this gun.

You may have to change the bottom barrel sear because the manufacture occasionally ground off the rear end of the sear. A simple task if you can obtain the sear.

I owned one of these and in fact bought out nearly all of the factory parts from FIE Corporation in FL when they ceased to import any of the Franchi's. I sold off all the parts years ago.

This gun is same gun as the Franchi 2005-3000 series; all parts interchange.
    The exception is that this gun sold new for around $2,400 back in the 80's.

Some poeple confuse this 720 AT with the other 720 AAT. The latter had removable triggers and it was pretty expensive, more so that the 720 AT. The 720 AAT was, in my opinion, as good a gun as the Perazzi; had similar triggers, and if I remember correctly, one could adjust the POI on the un-single.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.