Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sold Pending Funds Ceasar Guerini Magnus Sporting

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Rodney1966 
#1 ·
SOLD! Ceasar Guerini Magnus Sporting:

This is a very clean, and under used 32” Ceasar Guerini Magnus Sporting O/U 12 gauge. I bought this about four months ago on TS.com and have used it twice. Charlie who owned it before me took very good care of it as you can see by the photos, and I have as well.

The wood shows very little signs of use, and the metal is perfect. It comes with 9 CG extended chokes 1-C, 2-SK, 2-IC, 1-LM, 1-M, 1-IM, 1-F. It also comes in this custom Americase with the Cesar Guerini logo inside and out, and stock tool, the two choke cases, and a CG stock sock. The stock has a four way adjustable comb, right hand palm swell with no cast. The trigger is pull/pull and it also has a barrel selection lever. LOP is 15" with the kickeez pad. I also have the CG pad that came on it that shortens the LOP to 14 3/4.

I have started many new projects, and thought this should go to someone who will use it a little more, instead of sitting in the safe.

I’m selling the gun for SOLD! which will include shipping and insurance. Please let me know if I forgot something or you need more information. You can email or PM. The gun is located in Colorado.

Rodney Erkson
Rodney 1966

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.