1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*SOLD: Pending Funds* Beretta 682 Gold E X Trap 30

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Srenfroe, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Srenfroe

Srenfroe TS Member

0   0   0

This is a re-post of the same gun I tried to sell a month ago. I had a lot of people contact me but time after time they flaked, so here I am again.

I am selling a Beretta 682 Gold E X Trap over & under. It has 30" barrels with a high rib, monte carlo stock that is adjustable. The plastic Beretta comb hardware has been replaced with a Braun replacement kit sold from Cole Gunsmithing (http://www.colegun.com/collections/clothes-and-accessories/products/braun-replacement-kit-for-adjustable-comb-assemblys).

The gun was manufactured in 2000. I bought it from a gentleman in upstate NY where it had been sitting in his vault until it was purchased in 2011. This gun does show ware. I have competed with my collegiate team at George Mason University where we regularly attend NSSA, NSCA, and ATA shoots. The pictures from my photobucket album should be sufficient in showing its condition.

http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/srenfroe/library/

The lever is in the center and I don't know the shot count. Mechanically the gun is sound. I've had it serviced by Marlette Fine Arms in NC regularly. The triggers have been converted from inertia to mechanical and the forcing cones have been lengthened. When I measured the LoP last time with the kick eez pad it was around 15 1/2". I haven't had the stock cut down or messed with at all. The kickeez pad that currently is on it is from a Kreighoff which is why it doesn't fit quite right in the pictures. Also included is an adjustable butt-pad if you're interested.

Now that school is coming to an end I need to get rid of the gun to help pay back those nice student loans. You can email me at srenfroe@masonlive.gmu.edu (I do NOT check this site frequently so please don't send me a PM as I probably won't get it.)

If you're serious about the purchase you can reach me on my cell phone at (Five.Four.Zero)908-866(four). I am asking $1800 for the gun but price is semi-negotiable. SERIOUS inquiries only, please do not waste my time giving me the run around.

2. Srenfroe

Srenfroe TS Member

0   0   0

A couple people have mentioned they're having trouble viewing my photobucket album. I'm happy to email pictures instead. Just shoot me an email or text or give me a call.

Sean

3. Srenfroe

Srenfroe TS Member

0   0   0