1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD pending funds Beretta 391 Teknys Gold Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bustingclays, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bustingclays

Bustingclays Member

0   0   0

Beretta 391 Teknys Gold Trap. 32" barrel. Screw in chokes. Very good condition. Asking $1200 plus shipping to FFL. Thanks for all interest. I would be interested in trades also.

Additional pictures just added. Barrel is marked XTRAP. 32". Optima chokes. Wood is in excellent condition only some very faint superficial scratches from normal use. Barrel has the normal faint bluing wear where the barrel comes in contact with the receiver and forend which is hidden under the forend. I cannot comment on round count as I bought it used. But it does not look shot much and I took very good care of it when I used to shoot it. Date of manufacture is 2004. I will also give the buyer my Standard American Products Power Cleaning Kit which is nice to have with 391's.
    bustingclays_2011_210533.jpg

bustingclays_2011_210534.jpg

bustingclays_2011_210535.jpg

bustingclays_2011_210536.jpg

2. rondl

rondl Member

0   0   0

Do you have pictures? You can send to my email. The computer I am on currently does not show the pictures. Approximate number of rounds fired thru the shotgun?
    Thanks
    Ron

3. Bustingclays

Bustingclays Member

0   0   0

Picture in case

4. Ibjamin

Ibjamin Member

0   0   0

Is the 391 Teknys Gold Trap still for sale?

5. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

WOW! Great price on a great looking gun! Somebody please buy this thing ASAP. Cause I'm going to buy it if you don't.....

6. Bustingclays

Bustingclays Member

0   0   0

more pictures posted TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 391 teknys gold trap

beretta teknys 391 gold trap

beretta teknys gold trap