1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold - Parker Reproduction 28GA New Price

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by esetter, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold - I have for sale a beautiful Parker Reproduction in 28 gauge on 00 frame. This gun has 26 inch barrels choked improved cylinder and modified. Gun is a pistol grip, single selective trigger, splinter forend, with a skeleton butt. Stock dimensions are 1 1/2 X 2 1/4 X 14 1/4 to the skeleton butt. Weight of the gun is 5 pounds 10 ounces on my digital scale making it a wonderful upland gun that you can carry all day and will perform perfectly for grouse, woodcock, or quail.

To me, these guns represent the best value in a quality SXS today. There were only 4,203 of the Reproductions made in 28 gauge and they have risen in popularity and in price since a flood damaged the factory in 1999 and production ceased. The condition on this gun is near perfect and if it has been fired it doesn't show. Case coloring is excellent with no wear of any kind and very pretty colors, better than most I have seen. Bluing is perfect as well with no marks or wear. Wood finish has no handling marks, dings, or scratches and the wood is beautiful with great grain contrast as you can see in the pictures. Gun comes with the Parker luggage case, dust cover, snap caps marked Parker Reproduction, and keys for the case.

Cost of this gun is $4200 plus actual shipping charges to your FFL. As always there is a three day, non-firing inspection period with this gun. Buyer pays shipping charges if the gun is returned. If you want a great upland gunt that you will be proud to take into the field this could be your gun. This one will not disappoint you when you open the case. Contact me at esetter5@roadrunner.com with any questions you might have or for additional photos.

<a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/Parker%2028%20Repro/?action=view¤t=IMG_0949.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/Parker%2028%20Repro/?action=view¤t=IMG_0955.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/Parker%2028%20Repro/?action=view¤t=IMG_0963.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/Parker%2028%20Repro/?action=view¤t=IMG_0958.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/Parker%2028%20Repro/?action=view¤t=IMG_0952.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/Parker%2028%20Repro/?action=view¤t=IMG_0968.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/Parker%2028%20Repro/?action=view¤t=IMG_0950.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/Parker%2028%20Repro/?action=view¤t=IMG_0960.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. The Stive

The Stive Member

0   0   0

Very nice!! John

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

5. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Just FYI,........only 3500 DHE's were made by Parker Reproductions. This is accurate. Nice 28..........Rob

6. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for the information. I took my information from the Blue Book. Three thousand is better than four thousand, so I'll believe you!!!!

7. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

WOW !!!

8. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

esetter........This info came direct from Richard Skeuse, the son of the gentleman who was the reason for the reproductions. I currently just picked up a 12 ga., and am looking forward to shooting it this fall on doves, pheasant, and sharptails.
    You have an exceptional 28, at a very, very fair price........Rob G.

9. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have been grouse hunting with a little 28GA Reproduction for a number of years now and love them. I also have a 20 gauge that I shoot skeet with from time to time. I haven't had a 12 yet but would love to find one to match the two that I shoot. Every time I find one that I like the price is out of sight.

10. pheasantsgalore

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Up for a true "gem" of a gun..........Rob G.

11. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

I would be fearful of using such a lovely firearm in the field.

Very nice.

Don Verna

12. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

No need to be afraid to use this gun. There is nothing you can do to it that can't be fixed.

13. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The price of this great gun reflects the soft market of our times. It will never be lower. By the way, the factory was not flooded. The Blue Book suffers from the volunteer labor that sometimes is responsible for updates. Get your information about Repros on the PGCA Repro forum. Again, this is a great gun for the lowest price I've seen in years.

14. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

0   0   0

Having 5 of them in various gauges, I can tell you the beauty is more than skin deep. They are awesome to shoot, and hunt the heck out of them. 28 is perfect for Quail in AZ/TX/NM. It's the only gun I take (I have 3 other 28's in Browning & WInchester).

Price is excellent.

15. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Guys, I got a very good deal on this gun when I bought it and I'm happy to pass it along at a very good price. Believe me when I say this gun is perfect. Can't find a mark on it.

16. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Price must be too cheap! Now $4300!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.