1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD* P/W 800C parts machine or a project *SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by locdoc, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. locdoc

locdoc Member

0   0   0

Jan 29, 1998
    Antrim, NH

Thanks to all interested parties. Doug

I have here an 800 Convertable in 12 ga. This is the forerunner to the 900 Elite and as the name denotes is convertable from one gauge to another. Many of the 800 Convertables, including this one, had plastic parts and the cost to upgrade was more than my customer was willing to spend for a backup machine. All this because the Star Gear broke and damaged the Main Indexing Gear. This, I believe, happened to the fellow that had it before my customer.

I'd be willing to sell it as a parts machine but it could be resurected for a fraction of the cost of a new machine.

The parts that should be replaced are;

1 primer assembly (plastic, operates but may not be reliable)

1 main indexing gear (plastic and was damaged when the star gear broke)

1 star gear (broken)

1 gear rack (plastic)

2 s&p tubes with baffles and lids (missing)

1 primer tray cover (missing)

1 spent primer box (missing)

1 nylon liner for the top of the wad carrier. (damaged)

All that if you wanted to do a referb and get it up and running.

The rest of it is intact and there are many parts that could be salvaged to keep your existing 800 Convertable running for years to come.

Not quite a basket case but almost.

$100.00 plus shipping.

Please PM with any ??'s

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.