1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD O/T WTS MacBook Pro laptop SOLD

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GBatch_25, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

First dibs go to my friends here. A 15" screen MacBook Pro.

Model Identifier: MacBookPro Model A1150, MA600LL/A

Processor Name: Intel Core Duo

Processor Speed: 2 GHz

Number Of Processors: 1

Total # of Cores: 2

L2 Cache: 2 MB

Memory: 2 GB

Bus Speed: 667 MHz

Hard Drive Capacity: 160 GB

Model: Seagate Momentus 7200rpm, ST9160823ASG

Operating System: Mac OS X (Snow Leopard)

Other Features: Integrated wireless, Bluetooth, 2 USB ports, Ethernet port, Firewire port, Video-in port, headphone port and audio in port. Plus a DVD Super drive.

Complete specs are at the URL above.

I bought this MacBook Pro new in August 2007. It has been primarily used around my house with only occasional travel use (I took it to Florida 2 times and Southern Illinois 1 time). It does show some minor cosmetic use (small paint wear on a corner, slight ding on the top). The screen has had a screen protector on it from the day I got it and is as new. As you can see from the specs I have included, this MacBook Pro comes with an upgraded hard drive, upgraded RAM, and upgraded Mac operating system.

It come with the original battery, which still holds a limited charge (@ 1 hour). The original power adapter is also included.

I will ship it in the original box and will pack that in another box. Also included with it will be a MacCase padded sleeve. I'll ship it with the original Operating System DVD plus Snow Leopard. Before shipping, I'll clean the hard drive and reinstall the Snow Leopard Operating System. I'll also include Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 from EA Sports. Sorry - no trapshooting program, but if you like golf this is a great program.

New, this MacBook Pro was a $1700 package for me, including AppleCare. I'm asking $495.00 + shipping and believe this MacBook can be an incredible bargain for someone.

Any questions please email me. I can take photos on request. PM or email me (delete the X's from the ab0ove email address).

I'll accept Paypal (+4%) or a money order. I estimate shipping to be about $25.00 via FedEx Ground.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Let's give this another try before eBay.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

SOLD on eBay in 2 hours.
    Thx for looking

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.