1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD//MultiCatch shell catcher for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fisher0907, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fisher0907

fisher0907 Member

0   0   0

MultiCatch shell catcher for 12 gauge Beretta AL391 Urika, Urika 2, Teknys, 390, and 3901 shotguns, and if you're tired of pelting your fellow trap squad members, this really works and can catch doubles!
    I bought this for my A390ST which I no longer own.
    It's simple to install, and if you did not want to use it all the time, it only takes a moment to remove the major components.
    I will include the instructions and photo sheets with the unit; these are also available on-line from MultiCatch. There are also some good videos on the MultiCatch you can view.
    These cost $99.00 from MultiCatch and I am selling for $40.00 and will ship to you at no cost.
    USPS money order, certified check, or PayPal accepted.
    Thanks for looking!
    Jon

fisher0907_2009_260317.jpg

fisher0907_2009_260319.jpg

fisher0907_2009_260320.jpg

2. fisher0907

fisher0907 Member

0   0   0

3. Bill Buffalo

Bill Buffalo Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0