1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold/Model12 trap on Gun Broker!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Model12, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Model12

Model12 Member

0   0   0

Original Pre 64 trap! Corrected! Except for wood (appears to be Fajen). I don't need any more. Looking at the gun right now. Posted for a friend. Bob G

2. Model12

Model12 Member

0   0   0

3. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

How original can it be with a cheek piece stock, 15" LOP, and that grip cap??

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

LOL Baron! Does not look like any originals I have had! Nice drop on the stock also! Tom Rhoads

5. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Bob G - sorry, I was not trying to bust any b*lls here, just made a quick comment and I understand you are not touting the gun out of self-interest.

I probably should have taken the time to write my response a little more kindly.

To the top for someone looking for a Mod 12 Trap shooter.

Cheers

Stephen Meyers

6. Tom@eel

Tom@eel Member

0   0   0

Bolt looks way too low. Shouldn't see the firing pin retractor like that. Usually means excessive head space and worn action rod lug. Tom Stephens

7. Model12

Model12 Member

0   0   0

You'll see that much bolt when the gun has had the trigger pulled and the forend is partially retracted.

8. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I was more than a little suprised at the prices being asked for 2-pin Model 12's in nice condition but with that Model 12 bringing that much money I guess they weren't all that high. The good thing is it's someone who thinks it's the greatest gun in the world pride and joy

9. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If I only pay a couple of hundred more than a gun is worth, I consider it an eductation. The gun may give the buyer years of pleasure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.