1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

SOLD: MEC 9000HN--Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 90Ter, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 90Ter

90Ter TS Member

0   0   0

I have 2-9000HN 12 GA. presses and 1-hyd. unit for sale. Press on the left used very little, has large cap.
    primer feed and counter. Press on the right well used but can be used as a spare or connect and
    use for second load.
    90ter_2008_0303.jpg
  2. Little B at BS

Little B at BS TS Member

0   0   0

Are they both 12 gauge?
  3. 90Ter

90Ter TS Member

0   0   0

Yes, both 12 ga
  4. MilCon

MilCon TS Member

0   0   0

Not to steal the thread, but I have a 28 ga 9000HN and a 20 ga 9000HN.
    If any one buys the two from 90ter I will trade either one of mine for one of the 12 ga units.

Just a thought.

Ken
  5. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

0   0   0

Would you be interested in selling the one on the left minus the pump? Please P.M. A price if you are.

Thanks. George
  6. MilCon

MilCon TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you for those who PM'ed me about the 28 and 20 ga reloaders.
    Both loaders are on hold for right now depending on acceptance.

If any deal falls through I will repost one or the other or both or none just to let any still interested party know.

Thanks,
    Ken
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.