1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Mec 9000E For SaleSOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by perga1, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perga1

perga1 Active Member

0   0   0

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

<center>
    <a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view&current=Base.jpg" target="_blank"> Base.jpg </a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view&current=chute.jpg" target="_blank"> chute.jpg </a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view&current=Fullloader.jpg" target="_blank"> Fullloader.jpg </a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view&current=tray.jpg" target="_blank"> tray.jpg </a>
    <br/><br/>
    </center>

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Well, hopefully the owner kept his MEC boxes. Never pitch your loader box. and one more thing to you 9000E users. the powder baffle is not recommended. If you check the drops you will find that the uniformity is terrific without the baffle. Don't let it run out, but it gives the same from top to bottom.

Too, I can tell you 9000 owners that the secret to having the primer system work as intended is to use Lemon Pledge furniture polish on the tray floor and the single file chute. Spray a lite mist on the tray, leave for 45 seconds, wipe off. Same with the single file chute but in that case you use a cue-tip for application and then another clean one to wipe off the residue.

Do I like my 9000E? Yes. I ma currently running AAs for 1 ounce singles loads and STS for handicap loads. Both shells com out purty and factory-like. mucho pleased. Love the button operation.

4. bfucilla

bfucilla TS Member

0   0   0

What state are you located in?

5. perga1

perga1 Active Member

0   0   0

Florida

6. DVMShoote

DVMShoote TS Member

0   0   0

Do you still have your 9000E for sale?? Will you take $600 for it??
    Thanks
    Derek

7. bfucilla

bfucilla TS Member

0   0   0

How old is the unit (I am assuming the owner got them together).

8. perga1

perga1 Active Member

0   0   0

The unit is less than 2 years old and has very little use since the owner developed shoulder problems right after he bought it. The shoulder pain kept him from shooting so there was no need to reload. He isnow recovering from shoulder surgery and won't be needing it for a while. The unit is like new. JRM

9. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I'd love to know what the wood shims do for the ejected shell chute. Make it quiet? I like the sounds.

10. bfucilla

bfucilla TS Member

0   0   0

Hi,

I sent you a PM

Biran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.