1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD-Mauser-Bauer SxS Pigeon Gun FS-take a look!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--A very nice side by side 12 bore that was designed for Columbaire style pigeon shooting but is useful for all live bird shooting, esp. as a pheasant gun when the roosters get wiley in late season! Built by Gamba, i believe it is actually an Ambassador Model imported by Mauser-Bauer 20 years ago. It is a true sidelock with intercepting sears. Fully engraved with high quality scroll. The engraving would cost more then the price of this gun. It has Boehler steel barrels that are 27 3/4" long and bored .024 and .038. Bores and mechanics are excellent. It has a non-auto safety and an very crisp mechanical NST. The trigger guard is pierced. The stock has a small piece chipped out behind the right lockplate. It would be an easy repair for a skilled stock man. Check it out in the pictures. The stock has great dimensions at 14 7/8 x 1 7/16 x 2 3/8. The gun is well balanced and shoots perfectly. I'd rate the gun 85-90% overall and you will be pleased. This gun has traveled the world chasing pigeons and it's ready to do it all again. $1950 delivered in the lower 48. A serious best buy! Email me or call Bill @ 609-658-7739
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

To my unrefined blue collar taste that is one fine shotgun, if you want a definition of a cool double that's it.

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Clearly choked wrong for Columbaire, OK for box birds, nice gun,a bargain!

5. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

0   0   0

ooh ! sweet

6. Bruce Em

Bruce Em Member

0   0   0

how did the chip happen please?

7. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

I can't say how/when the chip occurred! Some additional info--the gun weighs 7lbs 12oz and the trigger pulls are 3lbs right and 4lbs left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

1950s pigeon shoots

baue sxs

columbaire pigeon shooting

maujrsxs c