1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD! Magnificent Elk Antler Handle Bowie Knife

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by train222, Sep 13, 2013.

1. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Hello All,

Here are some more goodies from my Friends Collectables Collection…

First, let me say I know very little about these magnificent knives. You really have to seem them in person to appreciate the true beauty of them.

All of the knives are hand made and come with a genuine leather hand tooled sheath..

They have never been used and have just been out on display in his man cave…

I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability….

The first knife I am listing easy a truly magnificent Elk Antler Handled Bowie Knife. It is extremely large and measures 16” from the tip of the blade to the butt of the handle.

It is inscribed Al’s C.K. on the blade near the hilt, just above the handle.

SOLD!

I will need you zip code in order to calculate shipping costs..

Take a look at all of the pictures…They show exactly what you will be recieving…

I assure you, you will not be disappointed in this knife!

Thanks for looking,

Stu

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

Train222@aol.com

215-969-0726

________________________________________________________________________________

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sold to Robert(6464Bob) pending funds....

Thanks Bob I know you will enjoy these knives...

Stu

Search tags for this page

moose antler handle bowie knife