1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD! Magnificent Colt Bowie Knife W/Display Board

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by train222, Sep 11, 2013.

1. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Hello All,

Here we have a Rare, Magnificent Colt Bowie Knife that was produced by the Franklin Mint in the early 1990's.

There was a series of four different Colt knifes produced.

This Colt Bowie knife is the hardest one to find.

It comes with a very nice 16" x 9" display board which is designed to hang on the wall..

This one is in mint condition!

Original issue price was $245.00...

This one is being offered for sale for only:

SOLD!

Don't let this one pass you by....

Please call me or email me direct if you have any questions or would like to purchase this item.

Thanks for looking,

Stu

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

train222@aol.com

215-969-0726

______________________________________________________________________________

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

The Colt Bowie Knife has been SOLD to Tony Sondag, Pending Funds!

Thanks Tony, I know you will realy enjoy this knife,

Stu