1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD - LNIB iPad2

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GBatch_25, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

I have a 10” black iPad2 for sale. I'm posting it here first for a few days. If it doesn't sell, it'll go on eBay or Amazon. I've had it for about a year and just do not use it enough. It's in like new condition – no scratches on the front or back. I've reset it to factory settings and it works just as Apple intended. The model # is MC769LL/A and it is the 16GB model, Wi-Fi only. It comes in the original box with charger and cable. I will also give the buyer the leather-like case /cover pictured (New value is $30.00). The case is made by a company named Yoobao and is designed to put the iPad into sleep mode when you close it. This iPad has been in this case since I bought it. Also, when I first bought it, I put a Zagg screen protector on it and its still on it. The buyer can take it off if he / she wishes. New, this iPad2 sells for $399 + tax in the Apple Store. I will sell this one for $250 including insured shipping. PM me with questions or to get an email address from me. You can check the specs at the above website.

Gene in Illinois

[​IMG]

PM me for more photos. I uploaded pix but TS.com is inserting images I have deleted. Crazy.

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

SOLD pending funds

Gene in Illinois

3. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

If it doesn't go through, contact me.

Reece Talley

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

It went through. SOLD

Gene in Illinoois