1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Ljutic Centennial Pro SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by docbombay, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Ljutic Centennial Pro

This is really a very pretty gun. Everything in the history sheet appears to be correct with the exception of the release trigger. The gun is now a pull trigger. In addition, the barrel has factory porting and of course as you can see it is now fitted with a RAD. The gun has been shot very little and is tight as a drum.

If it still had the release trigger, it would not be for sale. If you have a release trigger for this gun available, send me a PM and let me know what you want for it. I may just keep this gun. But then..... for $5500 and we split the shipping to your FFL guy, this gun can be yours.

Anyone who ends up with this gun will not be dissapointed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. docbombay

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Going to bump this to get it above my two mistakes.

3. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Doc, to help you out a bit...It is a Centennial PRO SS, should be a 34" bbl and it has a set of Exhibition Wood from Fred Wenig. We built all of these guns and #12 was my personal Demo when new. This was/is a heck of a shooter!!!
    Let me know if you would consider trading it off for something, I'd love to have it back. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

4. docbombay

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thanks for the great info Doug.

Your right about this being one hell of a shooter, just leaves dust when I don't flinch. You wouldn't happen to have the release would you? I just cannot shoot a pull trigger anymore and have gone to the dark side, lol.

We may be able to work something out. Are you still planning on being at Middletown on Saturday?

5. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Be there with bells on....Doug

6. docbombay

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

PM answered.

7. docbombay

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I wish to thank all of you that sent PM's to me with questions and offers regarding this Ljutic Centennial Pro SS. Some of the trades are very interesting and the offers most generous.

I know I have put several of you on hold until after I meet with Doug at Middletown this afternoon as I am giving him first crack at getting his personal gun back. I hope you understand and would want the same courtesy if similar circumstances occurred with a gun you previously owned.

Doc

8. docbombay

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thanks to all who showed interest in my gun.

It is now sold.

Doc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.