1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: like-new Kimber match .45ACP

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AveragEd, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is Kimber's top-of-the-line target 1911, the Stainless Gold Match II. It is absolutely unaltered in any way and comes equipped with a lightweight match trigger that breaks crisply and consistently at four pounds/12 ounces, fully-adjustable rear sight, beavertail grip safety, checkered backstrap, ambidextrous safety and double-diamond checkered rosewood grip panels. The slide, barrel and barrel bushing are fitted in Kimber's Custom Shop and along with being beautiful to look at, the gun is very accurate.

Kimber recommends breaking in the pistol by dissembling, cleaning and lubricating it (using Shooter's Choice FP-10 lubricant) before ever shooting it and then repeating that procedure several times throughout a 500-round break-in cycle. That method was followed to the letter and the gun functions perfectly. The total round count is right around 600 and no wear can be seen anywhere on it. Even the magazine follower doesn't appear to have had a cartridge on it. I did manage to put an "idiot scratch" on it with the slide stop release but it doesn't show in the photos.

This model listed for $1,514 in 2011. I bought it new three months ago for $1,300 and will sell it for $1,050 plus $36 USPS Priority Mail shipping and insurance. It comes with its owner's manual and other paperwork, safety lock, bushing wrench and hard plastic case.

If any interested parties would like other photos, please let me know.

Ed

averaged_2008_0303320.jpg

averaged_2008_0303321.jpg

averaged_2008_0303322.jpg

averaged_2008_0303323.jpg

averaged_2008_0303324.jpg

2. KS5SPECIAL

KS5SPECIAL Member

0   0   0

NICE LOOKING GUN

3. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

PM sent

4. Edwin D

Edwin D Member

0   0   0

GREAT price!

5. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

From the amount of inquiries I've received about this gun, it is apparent that they aren't readily available in the new gun market. It is close to being sold and I will be away from now until late this evening - if more than one of those interested parties pulls the trigger today, the time of the post and/or PM will decide the winner.

Ed

6. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

SOLD to the first of three "I'll take it" PMs I had waiting for me.

Ed

7. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Congrats! Great gun!

blade819

8. swipoff

swipoff TS Member

0   0   0

Hello Ed I sent a couple pm's with no response could you drop me an email
    Thank you