1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Leupold VX-3 NIB

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shooting Coach, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

WTS: Loopy 2 1/2-8X36 VX-3 (fixed it). New, sealed in box. I will throw in a set of sealed in blister-pack Loopy rings, Matte medium. $350 shipped.

2. loop02

loop02 Member

0   0   0

The box says VX-3, and you advertised a VX-III. I think a VX-3 is the newest, and improved version. Supposed to compete with the Conquest.

3. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I hit capital I three times. Go by the label on the box. It IS the newest model. Customer wants a European-30, after special ordering this one, and not picking it up. When I sell this for him, I will order the Euro-30, less a few dollars for "drama".

When placing a special order, make SURE you order what you want. LOL

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The older version was the Vari-X III; newer ones are VX-1, 2 & 3. Each model of the VX has lens improvements over the same number Vari-X (a VX-1 is comparible to a Vari-X II and a VX-3 is better than the Vari-X III, etc.). The VX lens housings have internal threads to accomodate Leupold's Alumina lens covers. VX-3s also have finger-adjustable elevation and windage controls where the Vari-X line required a coin or screwdriver.

Ed

5. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

What Ed said. The scope is, as pictured, a VX-3 series. The latest and greatest Loopy.

6. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

SWFA has them for $399, less rings, plus shipping.

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Be careful buying from SWFA...they have multiple sites and wont let you put items in one shopping cart...I ordered a scope off their Demo list off the sample list and some rings and bases off the main site...they did not even look at my email to combine the items for a single box and shipping fee...I got stung for almost 30.00 in shipping!!! and they wont refund any of it ,..basicly they said..tuff s#1+ never again will they see my business

8. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

OpticsPlanet same $399 free shipping.

9. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I have not ordered from SWFA, and am not recommending them. I was looking up prices the average person could get one of these for. I am beating Internet prices to do a customer a favor, one he will pay a little for.

My actual wholesale cost on the scope was $355, rings $19. They were piggy backed on an order to get free shipping. I HATE COMPANIES THAT HOSE YOU ON SHIPPING!

Customer changed mind about scope after I ordered it, before it arrived. Best deal on the net, free rings, free shipping, NIB product.

What's not to love?

10. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

Shooting Coach, you have a PM.

11. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Scope is sold. Thanks, all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.