1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Leupold European 3-9x40mm Rifle Scope

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by art g, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

SOLDis a Leupold European 3-9x40mm rifle scope with a 30mm main tube, duplex reticle and matte black finish. Condition is new in unopened box with intact shrink wrap. I purchased this one from Midway a couple of years ago when they were being closed out as this scope is no longer cataloged by Leupold. I picked it up because I liked the idea of having a quality 30mm main tube hunting scope while still maintaining a 40mm objective. This scope has the Multicoat 4 lens coating system so my guess is that it should be very comparable to the higher end Leupolds being offered today... and of course it does carry the Leupold Lifetime Warranty. The reason I am selling is that due to changing interests I just never got around to purchasing a nice sporter to install this scope on. Asking $375 shipped. Please PM me with any questions and thank you for your interest! Art G.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I had one of these on an Express Rifle. The main advantage is using the big tube in failing light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.