1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Les Baer AR-15 Police Special 223 16

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by art g, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

SOLD Offered here is an unfired as new Les Baer AR-15 Police Special Semi-Auto .223 with 16" Chrome Lined 1 in 8 Twist M4 Contour Barrel, LBC Forged & Machined Upper & Lower Receiver, Flat-Top Upper with Removable Carry Handle, 5-Position Retractable Stock w/CAA Stock Saddle, A2 Flash Hider, Bayonet Lug, Dual Sling Attachments, 4-Way Free Floating Quad Rail Handguard, Timney Match Trigger, Hogue Pistol Grip and 30rd P-Mag. Doesn't get any better than this for the money and again this one is unfired as new in box with papers. $1,195 plus $35 to ship your FFL anywhere where legal in the lower 48. Not looking for any trades. Please e-mail me if questions and thank you for your interest! artgsc@aol.com
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

0   0   0

Purty, wish I had extra change. Silly question but why so cheap, their long barrels are nearly twice that.

CM

3. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

Why so cheap? Because when I post a gun for sale here I intend to sell it and in order to do that it must be a good deal for the next guy....Or, it won't sell period. You can get a Colt 6920 at the Wal-Mart down the street here for about the same as what I have this gun offered at! The Colt isn't as nice as it doesn't come with the expensive Timney Trigger, no free float etc. but it is a worthy competitor and must be accounted for. It would be interesting to know what percentage of guns posted on this sight actually sell (or likewise on Gunbroker for that matter). I would guess that overall number is pretty low due to overly optimistic pricing. Best regards, Art G.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

les baer ar 15