1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD - K80Barrel hangar - #6, non fac choke brl

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Anchorsteam, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Here's a perfect #6 barrel hangar for a K80 with no factory chokes. Perfect bluing, only minor handling marks that occur during a short season of use. $45.00 shipped to 48 States via Priority mail. You can PM me for more info if desired.
    anchorsteam_2010_2302127.jpg

anchorsteam_2010_2302128.jpg

anchorsteam_2010_2302129.jpg

anchorsteam_2010_2302130.jpg

2. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

0   0   0

Do you have any idea how the barrels are selected with the hanger. Are the barrels the same point or does the lower barrel shoot higher than the upper barrel?

3. Dr.K

Dr.K TS Member

0   0   0

Changing the barrel hanger affects the point-of-impact only on the bottom barrel.
    <br>A smaller number hanger will raise the POI and the larger number will lower the POI.
    <br>The top barrel is not affected.

4. brownk80

brownk80 Member

0   0   0

Anchor,

What is the thickness measured from the inside of the hanger to the dovetail in inches? I am looking for another hanger for my 32" barrels but the one I just took off (shoots too flat) does not have a number on it. Not true, actually it has a 4 digit number and when I called Dieter I found out he is out until the 19th. I am interested if it is a higher shooting hanger. If you would like you can email me your number and I can call you to discuss further or you can call me if you wish.

Thanks,

BrownK80

brownk80@gmail.com, or

5. Dr.K

Dr.K TS Member

0   0   0

If you currently have a #4, then a #6 would lower the
    <br>POI for the bottom barrel only.

6. brownk80

brownk80 Member

0   0   0

I can see the #6 on the hanger in the picture however the hanger I have does not have a number anywhere on it unless there is a code for the numbers stamped on the dovetail which is 6958. That is the reason I asked about the thickness so I would have some way to determine if anchorsteam's hanger is higher or lower. Difficult to tell from the picture.

Brownk80

7. pilote

pilote TS Member

0   0   0

I sent u a pm msg yesterday noon pls check.
    Don

8. Dr.K

Dr.K TS Member

0   0   0

6958 is a K-32 serial number. K-32 hangers were not numbered.

9. brownk80

brownk80 Member

0   0   0

Interesting information. The hanger must have been changed as the serial number on the barrels is in the 147## range and the gun is 139##. Would still like to know the thickness measurement to see if it shoots higher than the one I currently have on it as I am interested in buying it.

Brownk80

10. SX-1 Man Bud

SX-1 Man Bud Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hello, You have a PM

11. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.