1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***SOLD***K80 Trap Special O/U barrel for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rick979, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

@@@THE GUN WITH THE UNSINGLE IS SOLD@@@ THE O/U Barrel Is Still Available~The past president of our club can no longer shoot a "break open" gun due to a shoulder problem. He wants to sell his 32" Trap Special O/U Barrel NO PORTING!!! O/U barrel by itself available for $3,000. No trades. If you have questions contact Mike McFarlin at 1-512-332-6250 (Bastrop, Texas).

Thanks, Rick~~~Texas

2. xtand 99

xtand 99 TS Member

0   0   0

Rick--just wanted to say HI and bump for a nice gun--Norbert

3. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks Norbert!! We got Mike's Beretta Gold E sold in less than 12 hours for him. Rick ~~Texas

4. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Rick,

Thanks for helping Mike sell his gun. I really hated to hear from his old shooting buddy, Don, the other day about his shoulder problems and having to give up shooting. At least the doubles portion. I hope he can get back up at least shooting single shot games (singles and handicaps) and has a gun that won't give him too much discomfort. I always like his Trap Special and wish I had the coin for it, because I would buy it, but don't really need another K-gun. I have told a couple of folks about it and hopefully someone will pick-up themselves a beautiful, good shooting gun. I will tell some folks down at Corpus this Sunday about it when I go down ther for a big Fun Shoot. Missed y'all at our little shoot in Victoria last Saturday. Hope you can make it down to shoot with us again sometime soon.

Up for Rick (helping sell his good friends gun).

(Victoria) Mike

5. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks Mike Hessong! Mr. McFarlin hopefully will be able to shoot some kind of automatic with less pain. I have let him shoot my 1100 a bit. We are getting some phone calls on the K Gun but at this point it is still available. Yes, tell the guys in Corpus about the gun. With a new one being $17,000 it is an excellent value. We look forward to seeing and shooting with you in the near future. Rick ~~~Texas

6. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nice looking gun at a nice price---gL---sjb

7. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The O/U barrel is still available at $3,000.00. The titanium choke tubes are for sale at $95.00 each. Call Mike for more information. Thanks, Rick ~~~Texas

8. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

SOLD TO BOB L. Thanks folks!! Rick ~~~Texas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.