Trapshooters Forum banner

SOLD- High Standard Supermatic Trophy 107 Military

8K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Deadedd 
#1 ·
Everything is sold pending funds. Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest.

I am selling my High Standard Supermatic Trophy, Model 107 Military with 7 1/4" fluted barrel and original High Standard magazine with red plastic base plate. This is a Hamden gun. I'm told it was made in 1973. The pistol is in excellent condition, 100% functional, and has all brand new springs. I bought this pistol from a friend who had it, and 20 other High Standard pistols as safe queens for decades. It was originally his dad's. I has been shot very little. The trigger pull is superb and it is amazingly accurate.

I am also offering for sale four (4) new manufacture High Standard magazines with hardened lips and metal base plates. They have been gunsmith tuned to feed 10 rounds of anything, including CCI standard velocity cardboard box ammo into the factory barrel.

Also for sale is a custom 6" bull match barrel with match chamber. This barrel was made by George Scavello from a Shilen blank. The back half of the chamber has a slight conical taper to aid feeding. It is phenomenally accurate with match ammo. I've attached two 10 round targets shot from 50 yards using a Ransom Rest. It simply loves SK ammo (or Wolf) including the SK Standard Plus. The black dot is 1.5" in diameter. The SK Rifle group is .570" ctc. The pistol group is .720" ctc. These were shot when the barrrel was first made. George told me the groups would be better after the barrel was broken in (500 shots). He was right. Even using CCI paper box ammo, all shots are well within the X-ring at 50 yards. One note: when using CCI ammo in this barrel, the chamber has to be spotless and lubed. Otherwise, the thick wax coating on CCI bullets drags in the chamber and does not allow the round to seat fully. When you pull the trigger the firing pin pushes the round all the way onto the chamber, but the round does not fire. This only occurs with CCI ammo. Aguila match rifle and pistol both function flawlessly, even though they are wax coated.

If you are interested in this pistol, the extra magazines or the match barrel, send me a PM or email to zzt@earthlink.net and make an offer. Pictures below.

Firearm Gun Trigger Air gun Airsoft gun

Gun Revolver Trigger

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Air gun

Firearm Gun Trigger Air gun Airsoft

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

Firearm Gun Trigger Air gun Gun barrel

Guinea pig Illustration

Font Art Illustration Circle T-shirt

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.