1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD! Greatest Camera Made For Web & Internet Work

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by train222, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

SOLD! Pending Funds

Of Course that’s my personnel opinion!

I have been using the Sonny Mavica MVC-FD91 Floppy Drive Digital Cameras since they where first offered for sale almost 20 years ago.

I still have my First FD-91 camera that I purchased when they first came out. Believe it or not, at the time I paid $1500.00 just for the camera. It works as good as the day I purchased it.

Since then, I have added four more cameras…

The one I am offering for sale belongs to a friend of mine. He asked me if I could sell it for him. If I didn’t already have five complete FD-91 sets-ups, I would just keep it.

For those of you that have seen my web site and have seen my threads on Trapshooters.com, Gunbroker.com and Ebay, all of those pictures have been taken with one of FD-91 cameras.

What is so good about these cameras is that there are two picture sizes you can take that are just the right size for internet and web work..The low resolution 640 x 480 and the higher resolution 1024 x 768. I use the 1024 x 768 size which are the ideal size photo to use. All off the photo’s are saved in jpg format and are very easy to work with.

The camera is extremely easy to operate thru either the view finder or the digital screen. I prefer to use the view finder for taking all of my pictures.

You can take a look at or download the Operating Manual on line. Here is the direct link to the manual.

http://www.docs.sony.com/release/MVCFD91revision.pdf

Here is what is included in this Fantastic MVC-FD91 Package:

Sonny MVC-FD91 Floppy Disk Digital Camera in Excellent Condition

Sonny Camera Strap

SunPak 52 MM UV Filter

Sonny Battery Charger

(2) Sonny Lithium Batteries

Brand New Sealed Saberent USB External Floppy Drive

10 Floppy Disks

Vanguard Deluxe Camera Bag

Paper work as shown (You will need to down load the manual as shown on the above link)

So you will now have a complete set up to start taking your own pictures and get them up on the web…Its easy as 1-2-3..

The entire package is being offered for sale for only: Price reduced to $125.00 With Free Shipping to the lower 48 states...

I have been told 100’s of times…why don’t you get rid of those antiquated cameras and come into the modern age.

For web work, there is nothing like a Sonny Mavica MVC-FD91 camera! (In my opinion)

By the way…I am also in the modern age…I have a complete Cannon Rebel EOS Digital Camera set up that I use for all of my other photo needs. This is also one of the best cameras I ever owned...

Please call or email if you have any questions or wish to purchase…

Thanks for looking,

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

Train222@aol.com

215-969-0726

PS...The following pictures have been taken with one of my Sonny Mavica FD-91 Floppy Drive Digital Cameras!

train222_2008_0303520.jpg

train222_2008_0303521.jpg

train222_2008_0303522.jpg

train222_2008_0303523.jpg

train222_2008_0303524.jpg

train222_2008_0303525.jpg

train222_2008_0303526.jpg

train222_2008_0303527.jpg

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oh, its a Sony.

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Stu, I still have one of those and it is so easy to operate and still takes great picture. I have several other cameras but none are so simple and still take good pictures. Jackie B.

4. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

0   0   0

The Sony DSC-S75 Cyber-shot that I have works very well for me. I have resolution choices from 640x480 to 2048x1536.

In fact it has more features than I know how to use!!

Mine was given to me as a retirement gift almost 12 years ago. I have only had to replace the battery once and that was less than a year ago.

Allen

5. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

Had an FD-87 myself. Compare to today's digitals, the looked like stick drawings. Their sensors were the size of a dime and the floppies were the worst medium you could find.

6. train222

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

7. train222

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

SOLD! Pending Funds

8. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a FD85 and have put it to rest. It was and is still easy to use. Floppy only holds 12 or 13 pictures. I have 100s of stored floppies and a few hundred new and ready to be used. Was much cheaper than a roll of film.I may sell them in the future. Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.