1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

SOLD FS precision trigger pull

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by PJ MX8, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PJ MX8

PJ MX8 TS Member

0   0   0

Sold For sale a nice precision trigger used very little,bottom first ,pull ,pull 1145.00 shipped
    mxgunner_2008_0303183.jpg
  2. PJ MX8

PJ MX8 TS Member

0   0   0

3. JONNY D

JONNY D TS Member

0   0   0

could u tell me is it possable to change this unit to release release and what kind of costs are involved in doing so?
    jonnyd.
  4. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

0   0   0

JonnyD.

I had a precision trigger in Release Pull, at the 2010 Grand I got Jim Coons to make into Double Release, I think it cost me approx $250.00.

Tell Gary Kelly if I wasn't already shooting a Stock-Loc I would buy it in a heart beat, Are you going to the Grand with him ?

Regards........Release Trigger.........Gary Kennerson. Sydney Aust
  5. JONNY D

JONNY D TS Member

0   0   0

release trigger,
    i wish i was but to frighten to go!!! do have any idea of the stuff iwant from the states! my mate sams first trip cost his card 40k, kelly is a bad as sam ,the rat bag has book in with dennis and im as green as green.maybe next year, whats worse is i shoot skeet and feild so i need even more stuff!!!! love this sport. jonnyd.
  6. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

0   0   0

JonnyD,

Would that be Sam Forsyth you are talking about, if so yes I was at the Grand the year him and Mark McInnes attended (I think he has been twice), Sam really did his best for the American economy, the guys in Krieghoff asked me if I would make sure he came back every summer.

Mate, $40,000 it's an investment in life, I have been 14 times in the last 16 years and would not attempt to calculate the money spent, but mate you only live once, start saving for next year because Kelly will be talking about next year when he gets back off the plane from this years trip.

Release..........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.