1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD FS New Filson #264 Compartment Case LOWERED $

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by woodski, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS For Sale Is a Brand New Filson Rugged Twill Compartment Case Style #264 which is $225 + SH. It is 14"W x 9"H x 10"D, has 8 pockets (4 inside & 4 outside, 2 movable sanp-in fabric panels to divide the interior into compartments, Heavy Duty 2 way brass zippers w/leather pulls, Genuine Bridle Leather handles with heavy duty brass snap closer on top, Genuine Bridle Leather adjustable and removable shoulder strap w/leather shoulder pad, MADE IN USA. I just recieved this as a prize at a shoot this weekend from Filson Rep. but is way too nice a case for my needs. I lowering this from $175 to NOW $160 shipped to Cont.USA Thanks for looking and no low ball offers please as it's Brand New and I only took it out of the plastic for the pics! Not sure why the bottom two pics show up two different colors but the top picture shows it correctly as ALL green. Bob Woods 360-888-9855 cell
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

3. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

how many boxes of shells you think this bag could hold?

Thanks.

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I have one of these bags and have used it for almost 10 years to carry all my trap stuff. I cut and put a piece of masonite in it as a hard bottom. I used to carry 4-6 boxes of shells in it. Filson makes great stuff. At this price, this is a deal. Filson guarantees their stuff for life.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

PS And I don't know the seller.

5. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

This is truely the nicest bag I have ever seen for carrying shells and would last a lifetime or more! Because it is Brand New, it still has all the tags for the lifetime warranty. It literally came from a Filson Rep. at the shoot I won it at. It could carry 8 boxes of shells easily I would think. Feel free to call my cell at 360-888-9855. You can also look up my sales on here and you will see nothing but 100% satisfied tranactions. Thanks, Bob W

6. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

Had an offer but still too low. So I will go $160 shipped in cont.USA That will cover my entry fees last weekend winning this Really Nice Bag! Thanks, Bob 360-888-9855

7. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

email sent to your aol account and here

8. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS thanks, Bob W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page