1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD FS K-80 Unsingle fixed full barrel SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dcb_wvu, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a 34 Inch K-80 fixed full choke unsingle barrel. It has the standard rib and the new (non-screw) ejectors. The bluing is excellent with the only wear where the forearm would touch on assembly. Once assembled it is excellent. The barrel patterns great and has gotten me three punches in handicap. I am selling as I just found the barrel that has already been fitted to my gun (I have an aftermarket nitride finish and it messes with the timing of the ejectors). Posted retail on used barrels are over $3000. Price reduced to $2000.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

0   0   0

Oh one other thing, the mid bead can be seen in the picture if you look close. It is located on the second picket in front of where the forearm would be. This is about the mid point on the barrel. I mention this as the other barrel I have has it located above the front of the forearm.

3. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

0   0   0

make an offer, it is a good barrel.

4. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

0   0   0

Price reduced to $2,200 shipped

5. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

0   0   0

6. dcb_wvu