1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

(SOLD) FS: Browning B325 in near mint condition...

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Slugo, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

FS: Browning Citori B325, 12 gauge, 30” barrels, original box, all accessories, flush cut Browning Invector-Plus choke tubes, etc. This gun is in immaculate 95% plus NRA condition and shows little to no signs of wear. All original with no modifications to the gun. Has an estimated 3000 rounds through it. As you can clearly see by the pictures, the action lever resides clearly to the right indicating little use. The wood is absolutely gorgeous on this Browning. It's been in my collection since 1993 and will give its new owner decades of enjoyable shooting.

$1475 and that includes shipping to the lower 48. Gun will be shipped via UPS ground transportation and fully insured to your FFL. Don't miss this one, you'll never find one better! Please respond directly to my email:
    mike.ferber@gmail.com

Thanks for reading my post... Mike

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

SOLD!! Thank you trapshooters...

2. revbook

revbook Member

0   0   0

Wow 1993! I've bought new guns that weren't that clean!

Don in PA

3. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning b 325

browning b325

browning b325 chasse
browning b325 prix