1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"SOLD" FS 870 Comp with HPI Recoil System "SOLD"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hydeal, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hydeal

hydeal Member

0   0   0

"GUN HAS BEEN SOLD"
    For sale is a Remington 870 COMP with new HPI Recoil System installed. It has a nice grade of wood and a 30” fixed full choke target barrel. It has a 4-way adjustable comb (3/4” posts), HPI adjustable butt plate system with pachmayr pad, compression spring set (5 additional compression settings) and an LOP lengthening kit (14” to 14 7/8” in 1/8” increments).

Adjustable butt plate has an additional 2 1/8” drop at heel adjustment, 360-degree turning ability and cast on & off adjustment. Adjustments are made with a T-Allen wrench single hole thru the butt pad. All aluminum on recoil system is anodized and the rest of the parts are stainless for anti-corrosion. Asking $695 plus actual shipping & insurance charges to your local FFL holder. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Scott

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Just about the nicest wood I've seen on a Comp.....much nicer than mine...

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Um Scott, that's no TC. That is an 870 Comp and even more desirable.

I'm surprised that this gun hasn't sold yet as it would be incredibly soft shooting.

ss

4. Remsteel

Remsteel TS Member

0   0   0

Scott: You have an Email...contact me

5. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Scott, if this gun is not yet sold, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Ed

6. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

0   0   0

Screwed once again.

I sent you the email- the one from bud08@comcast.net- on the 26 that told you it was an 870 competition, not a 870 tb, plus a pm on this site.

Both messages stated I was interested but you never even called me, you just corrected the listing and posted more pictures.

Thanks for calling me.

here is my pm my email was sent earlier than that

To: hydeal
    Date: Tue, Oct 26, 2010 - 07:06 PM ET
    Email:

I am interested in the 870 .

Please call me at 810 955 6117

Thanks, Kenny

Kenny Uhlbeck

7. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

0   0   0

Hydeal:

I hope to meet you in person to "shake hands" with you on this.

Just to show there are no hard feelings.

Good Luck with all of your future endeavors.

Kenny Uhlbeck

8. hydeal

hydeal Member

0   0   0

Thought I would post this before Kenny (aka: BudsterXT) realizes how inconsiderate he was and deletes his posts explaining to other TS.com members how he has been “Screwed”. In hind-sight I should never offered my phone number to this person based on the vulgar language in the second call I received from him on the afternoon of the 27th.

If this item up for sale were so important of an acquisition to you, maybe checking your email in the morning before heading to work for any further correspondence would’ve been appropriate. I can't believe correcting the description of the item in the thread ASAP for other interested TS.com members angered you so much. "It's the right thing to do" is what a good person would say. I will post the rest of the correspondence you so conveniently left out of your complaint so that other TS.com members reading this thread can have a true informed opinion of your inconsiderate behavior.

I live in Washington State so this may be where my lack in knowledge of sales terminology originates. I was unaware the phrase “I AM INTERESTED BUT WOULD LIKE SOME MORE PICS PLEASE” means “I WANTED IT” WHERE DO I MAIL THE MONEY.

Also thanks Kenny for informing me of your location in the country, as I do not make phone calls after 9:00 P.M. except to family & friends, which you are neither.

You can post where and when you like but please do NOT call me again! The sarcasm in you 2nd post is dooly noted as your hand I would not shake. If you do delete your posts I will re-post a copy of them so that interested TS.com members reading this thread later would have the information.

Scott

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 4:10 PM

To: hydeal@qwest.net

Subject: 870

Could I get some pictures of the 870 you have on trapshooters?
    The stock looks like a competition or a TC with the cut checkering.
    I am interested but would like some more pics please.

Thanks, Kenny

----- Original Message -------------------------------------------------------

To: 'bud08'

Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:32 PM

Subject: RE: 870

Hi Kenny,
    It was a little late here when I got back home to call. Thought you might be close to the east coast and that would put it around 10:00 pm. Got the box open and you are right as rain. It is a Comp. I have attached some photos like you wanted and change the posting on TS.com. Let me know if they turned out good on your end. If you are still interested reply and I will give you a call. I am located in WA State.

Take care,

Scott

(509) 276-9227

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wenesday, October 27, 2010 3:22 PM

To: hydeal@qwest.net

Subject: Re: 870

Hey, thanks for checking if I wanted it.

I wanted it and that was why I sent you the email plus a pm from the trapshooters site.

That is not right. You had time to change your posting but no time to see If the guy that told you what you had wanted it.

Thanks for the phone call.

9. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Scott,

I've liked my dealings with you and won't hesitate to have you do some more work for me in the future. You're one of the "Good Guys"!

ss

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

hydeal and Budster, I had a friend that wanted it too, but he him-hawed around too long. When he was ready to contact Scott, it was already "Sold". His comment was "oh well, I should have moved faster".

First guy that says "I'll take it" has the buy, as long as he pays for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.