1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD FS - 390 28"Moneymaker SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dmarbell, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

I bought this gun from MIA on this site. It just isn't set up well for clays, which is mainly what I shoot. I'd sell the whole gun, but I'd really like to sell the barrel and get a clays barrel to go on it.

Fixed 1/2" Moneymaker rib, matte finish on rib and barrel, 28" Mobil chokes, I only have the Mod and Full flush chokes.

Asking $400 shipped for the barrel and chokes. Email above, remove the xxx's.

Danny

dmarbell_2008_030339.jpg

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Is the barrel still available? I sent you a PM.

3. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

Got your PM. Barrel is still available. Open to trade for a 390 sporting or field barrel plus cash.

Danny

4. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

How about your Mobil choked barrel plus $125 cash for my barrel? Any interest?

Danny

5. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

There has been some discussion about the price, and relative value, of this barrel. The best I can tell from the current Moneymaker web site, the price of a fixed rib is $365 including barrel exchange. That means you send your barrel, and they send you a barrel with fixed high rib, to your specs, for $365 difference.

This is a 28" barrel, but I am offering it at $125 with barrel exchange (trade).

Price of the parts of this gun?

Receiver complete - $200. Wood set (parallel target) - $150. Barrel ($125 plus about $175 for any Beretta Mobil choked barrel) - $300. Total $650. That's not far off from what I paid for the gun.

My pricing is about right. JMHO. YMMV.

Danny

6. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

0   0   0

SOLD FS - 390 28

Sold entire gun, pending funds.

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.