1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD - For Sale: Perazzi MX15 Unsingle

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bud168, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bud168

bud168 Member

0   0   0

Perazzi MX15
    34" Unsingle Barrel, Release Trigger, Choke Tubes, Ported, Adjustable butt plate, Aluminum Perazzi Case, Parts Kit. Original Documentation and Accessories, normal wear from use, there is a small nick in the checkering, see last pic... $4700.00 Shipped obo, I am located in Oxford, PA

I also have MX8B O/U barrels for sale that fit this gun, there is a seperate thread for those.. I would sell these as a combo if anyone is interested.....

I will consider trades..

- Kurt Nelson

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Bump for a nice gun and a question:

Are you a lefty? Is the stock neutral, cast on or cast off? Was the stock refinished?

3. bud168

bud168 Member

0   0   0

Rastoff, no Im a righty.. Stock is neutral no cast at all... Yes stock was refinished a few years ago..

- Kurt

4. bud168

bud168 Member

0   0   0

5. bud168

bud168 Member

0   0   0

6. macttom

macttom Member

0   0   0

You have a pm

7. bud168