1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD For Sale CG Summit 34/32 unsingle combo SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chipking, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

***SOLD***I have a CG Summit Un-Single combo 34/32 with factory release/release. I have shot this gun for the last 2 1/2 years and have never had a problem with it. I had the barrel selector safety installed the same time as the factory releases. It has Ken Rucker's Bump Buster recoil reducer installed and the LOP is adjustable from just under 14" to 15+". There are the usual small dings in the wood plus my face has worn the finish on the comb off some and there is 1 discoloration about 1/4" on the right side of the receiver just behind the pivot pin and a couple of scratches in the finish just below the lower firing pin hole (happened at the factory and I'm not sure how). Lockup is still to the right and solid and the gun opens and closes easily. LM, M, IM, LF, F Factory chokes included. The hard case has the usual travel dings and the combo has never been set (locking strips are still in the locks)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I fell in love with a CG Maxum combo that I traded into (never thought I would like an engraved gun) and am now just starting to shoot it so rather than let the Summit sit on the shelf I have decided to sell it.

I am asking $4000 for the combo plus shipping to your FFL and if you are anywhere close to Fredericksburg VA or going to the Westy Hogans in Elysburg you are most welcome to try it out. Feel free to PM or e-mail me with any questions or you can call me on my cell at 540 845-2686.

***SOLD*** Thank you to all for your interest

--- Chip King ---

2. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

0   0   0

Chip,
    You have a PM.
    tks,
    Van

3. Fiercepearce17

Fiercepearce17 TS Member

0   0   0