1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

-Sold-F/S Winchester Model 50 12/26 w/Vent Rib

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cpradde, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For Sale:
    Winchester Model 50 12 gauge with 26 inch barrel and modified choke.
    Three unique things about this gun; 1. It has a Simms factory vent Rib +$50, 2. Featherweight receiver +$50, denoted by the suffix "A" after serial number. The wood is decent, it appears to have been cleaned up some, but not completed refinished or devalued. The metal is about 90-95% condition with one noticeable mark on the barrel near the muzzle. This gun has not been shot much! Asking price $400 plus $40 S/H. Price is negotiable. I am motivated to sell this gun so do not hesitate to email xxxchris.radde@gmail.comxxx x's removed with questions or for pictures. All federal and state laws apply. I will ship to an FFL dealer in all states except CA and NY. I need the money for Nationals!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks to RichardCurtis and GLS for their help identifying this gun!

3. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Why NO shipping to NY?

5. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nothing against anybody from CA or NY, but I had a deal go bad couple years ago. One transaction in each state. Just decided to make things easier and not have to consult a lawyer again.

6. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

7. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.