1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD!!! F/S Perazzi TMX Special NEW! ***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Before I put this on my website, I thought someone out there in TS.com land would like to own a NEW TMX Special Perazzi. I took this one in on trade right before the CA State Shoot and just now am getting around to listing it. I haven/t seen a TMX in this condition in many years. It, like the BT99 I sold yesterday has been in storage for many years. The gun is completely original with the exception of the Proport ports on the barrel. (Original owner had a TMX he shot and this was his spare/backup gun.) The bore is .725" with at least .045" of choke. (Nice thick barrel if you want to send it to Allor or Wilkinson...)Gun appears to shoot about 70/30 with the laser tester. All books and papers come with the gun as well as the cloth sleves and the original case. The stock is a Perazzi #2 stock which has some right hand cast and offset. LOP is 14.5 but it has an adjustable trigger which can make it longer or shorter. Price is $3885.00 Shipped to your FFL dealer. Thanks for looking! Bob Schultz
    800-684-6329

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Forgot to mention its a 34" barrel.

Bob

3. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for the emails... I measured the choke .048"!!

The trigger pull is 3.7 lb. There is some right hand offset and cast so it is a Right Hand stock. It is a high stock (Perazzi #2) so if you like to look flat down the rib you may have to remove some wood or put an adjustable comb on it.

Thanks! Happy 4th!~

Bob Schultz

4. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

Bob,

Just sent you an email regarding this. Gun is sold and I now will be a bachelor.

Steve

5. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Steve. Like I said you can stay in our spare room ... but you have to share with our Pit-bull, Jojo, and she snores!

Thank all of you for looking, Like Steve said the gun is sold.

Happy 4th of July to all.

Bob Schultz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.