1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD!!! F/S: MEC GRABBER 761-R

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Trap2, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

THIS HAS BEEN SOLD....Very nice Mec Grabber 761-R 12 gauge reloader. Universal charge bar, large shot bottle. Has seen very little use. $125.00 plus shipping from California.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. PnDsDad

PnDsDad TS Member

0   0   0

Dan, I just sent a PM. I'm interested in purchasing your MEC Grabber 761 if it's still available.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Ken... PM answered....... Dan

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Ken.... Check your PM... Dan

5. Carol S

Carol S TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Dan,

It's Ken, I'm using my girlfriends computer and for some reason it won't let me log onto Trapshooters.com. Anyway, I looked on my e-mail and I didn't see your message. Either way, I'd like to make arrangements to buy your MEC. Would you send me information on how you would like to be paid and where I can send the payment?

Thank you,

Ken S.

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Ken. the 761 is still one of the great reloaders at work in the shooting world. Adn this is an excellent buy and from a class guy. I loaded near a 100 thou on mine and still sold it for $125 way back in 2000.

7. gp1217

gp1217 TS Member

0   0   0

I am interested in your reloader. I sent you a message along with my e-mail almost immediately after you posted this asking for shipping cost and payment options.
    Thanks

8. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

gp1217..

Here is the PM you sent me..

"Am interested in the reloader. What would be the shipping cost to zipcode 13027? How would payment be arranged??

Thanks"

Here is the response from me via PM:

"Mec 12 gauge GRABBER

To: gp1217
    Date: Tue, Oct 12, 2010 - 08:46 PM ET
    Email:

I would imagine the freight would not be more than about $30.. If you want it, send me a check, MO, or whatever is easiest for you. Send the payment to me and I will ship the reloader to you, it's that simple...... Dan"

I did not hear back from you at all, and PmDsDad responded immediately after you posted and committed to buy it. I think that, under the circumstances, the first "committment" to purchase the reloader should be the one honored.... Ken S has bought the reloader, and I apologize to you if your intent was to actually purchase the loader, however, your PM indicated to me you were just "interested"..... Thanks....... Dan Thome (Trap2)

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Prompt Communication is the key to any deal. I dealt with this same issue about a month ago. The first person to say "I'll take it" and proceeds with prompt and consistent communication is the winner. I don't have time to chase down a buyer.---Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

761 charge bar

761 mec

hydraulic mec 761 grabber

mec 761 grabber video