1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"SOLD" F/S: LOW RIB 90-T MUST SEE!! 34

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Trap2, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Remington 90-T low rib. 34" non-ported full choke barrel. New Kolar release trigger. Highly engraved sideplates. Gun just came back from the Gun Dr. for all updates and custom adjustable comb. Brand new Jones pad adjuster and Kick-eez pad. This gun is like new! While at the Gun Dr., I had Doug rebuild the locking block, update the forend, "Teflon" coat the entire gun, put in all new springs, and do whatever it took to restore the gun. Have the invoice available to buyer for a total of $880.00 Excellent wood. Custom Colorado gun case included that was custom made for this gun by Doug Hubbart. First $2150.00 takes it, and you pay the freight.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

[​IMG]

Another

[​IMG]

Another

[​IMG]

Another

[​IMG]

Again

[​IMG]

Again

[​IMG]

Again

[​IMG]

Another

[​IMG]

Again

[​IMG]

Just a couple more

[​IMG]

Pic's

[​IMG]

Last one!!

[​IMG]

There you have it. Any interest, please PM me.... Thanks..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. too fast

too fast TS Member

0   0   0

Dan that is a steal on a gun of that quality. Case if worth $250 or more. Why don't you try and get some better pictures when the sun is out. This gun won't last no time at that price. I have had five 90T and just sold my last one. They are made like a tank. Great gun and they smoke targets. Good luck Jim

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jim..... Don't know why the pictures turned out so dark on this site. They are great on my PC.... I may try to post some different ones if necessary..... Dan

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

BUMP

5. Landshark

Landshark Member

0   0   0

What would it cost to replace the side plates?

6. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

0   0   0

I have side plates that have never been blued so you can have them engraved with what you want $100.00 for the pair

7. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Gun is sold, pending receipt of funds.... Thanks to all that responded. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.