1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD F/S KRIEGHOFF BARREL HANGER FIXED CHOKE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sebaka, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

FOR SALE KRIEGHOFF K80 OR MODEL 32 FIXED CHOKE #7 BARREL HANGER. THIS WILL SHOOT A 50/50 PATTERN FROM THE BOTTOM BARREL. ITEM AS NEW NO BLUE WEAR.
    $45.00 ALSO HAVE 2 NICKEL FINISHED FOREEND ROSETTES.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Are those K32 or K80?

What are the numbers marked on them?

Pictures?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

Can't you read? I said #7.Ya know 7777777777777777777777777777777

4. Mike

Mike Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Does $45 If so I'll take it. Mik

5. Mike

Mike Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Does $45 include shipping it should have said. Mik

6. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

MIK - $45.01 We gotta support the USPS (LOL) I will send you a PM.

7. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

sebaka,

If mik doesn't take the hanger, I will.

Tomas

8. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Well a 7 doesnt shoot 50 50 from the bottom barrel of my gun so that is why I wondered-

I didnt ask if you thought it was a 7 nor what you think it is equivilant to.

I asked was the number marked on it and is it a K80 or a K32 hanger- not what it will fit

PLEASE READ

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

OOPS!!

I thought a 7 shoot higher, not 50/50. Guess I don't need it after all.

Tomas

10. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

Gene, Just go away....mad, frustrated or whatever frame of mind you wake up in. Just go away. You bring nothing to TS.COM but malcontent, animosity and a very narrow minded selfish perspective........ HERE ONCE AGAIN TAKE THIS RETORT FROM THE DOG AND DO YOURSELF A FAVOR ....GET A LIFE.

[​IMG]

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Unfortunately this does not give a starting point. It is from a Krieghoff site.

Interchangeable Front-Hangers for K-80 O/U-Barrels for Point-of-Impact (POI) Adjustment
    **Fronthanger changes the POI of Bottom Barrel only.**

The point of impact of the bottom barrel of the K-80 can be raised or lowered in relation to the top barrel simply by changing the front barrel hanger.
    The hangers have dovetails of varying width which change the height and POI of the bottom barrel. If you wish to have the bottom barrel pattern higher, select a ring which is thinner at the dovetail. A thicker ring will move the pattern lower.

For easy reference, each hanger is marked with a small number visible from the muzzle. The lower the number, the higher the point-of-impact. There are nine different hangers for the non-choke-tube barrel (#1 to #9) and eight different hangers for the choke-tube barrel (#1 to #8) available. Going up or down one number lowers or raises the point-of-impact by approximately 2" to 2 1/2" at 30 yards.

To install a new hanger, drive out the retaining pin, from left or right, and slide off the hanger to the front. Replace with the new hanger and reinstall the pin.

From an old post
    Now just to throw a kink in the works, My buddy went through a lot of hangers to find one that had the correct POI. No two hangers seem to be the same, but generally a #2 will provide an 80/20 poi. The reason why he went through so many is because his stock isn't adjustable for comb height.

Another old post
    Kreighoff states that each size hanger will move your pattern 2.5"-3", either direction you trying to go. How does that relate to POI ratios 60/40 70/30 and so on. I shoot a Floating rib 32" o/u with a #5 hanger that shoots nearly flat. I would like it to shoot around 80/20 If I was to install a #2 that would in theory raise my pattern 7.5"-9" everything else being unchanged. Is that a big dirrence, it doesn't seem that much. Any Thoughts would be great. Thanks MIKE

12. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

My guess this is some K32 barrel hanger attempting to be pawned off as a K80 barrel hanger by wordsmithing

Additionally #7s usually dont shoot anywhere near 50/50

Now I notice he didnt say there was a Number 7 actually on it or that it was absolutely a K80 - he just tried to use words where people would infer that.

Before he started chewing me out.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS- Barrelbulge that is a good post and that is in fact what usually happens- can be a number 4 in my experience that is 50/50 but again who knows.

It can also vary between barrels for several reasons but the main reason is the postion of the water table

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I shoot a six and mine shoots close to 60/40. I do have Briley thin-walls and that can influence the pattern. Mike.

14. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

What part of #7 did you miss on my post? #7 means it is marked as such. Not that it matters, but it is a front hanger from a set of K80 fixed choke barrels. Barrelbulge, maybe your post will influence that stupidity from Iowa. One can only hope.......

15. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If MIK does not take it I Will. Joe W. joe90t

16. Landshark

Landshark Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a #7 K-80 barrel hanger for a fixed skt choked barrel.

low8X2@yahoo.com

17. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

krieghoff barrel hangers

krieghoff barrel hangers for sale

krieghoff hanger poi chart

where to find number on hanger for kreighoff