1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD F/S Federal Hulls and 4 bags of wads

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by birdtracker, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

0   0   0

I have for sale some federal hulls. Sorry but I have no clue how many.The small boxes are what 2 jugs of powder come in. The other box is close to the size of what a case of wads is but alittle smaller. I also have 4 bags of wads. The hulls are for the most part once fired and never hit the ground. There are some in the partial box that have been reloaded once. I am asking $50 for all of it. Must be picked up. Located near Dayton Ohio. Could meet at local club. Thanks. Birdtracker
    [​IMG]

2. C-Money

C-Money Member

0   0   0

Rats! Wish this deal was in Washington State.

3. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I will take them if you get them to Middletown this coming sat . A friend that goes every sat . Will pick them up for me and pay you . Jeff Prigge 859-743-9915

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

0   0   0

sold to Jeff. Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.