1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD F/S BT-99 34 SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jack1122, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD

For Sale Browning BT-99 34” INV Plus SN # 01717 MX171

Adjustable comb and Gra-Coil with 4 way adjustable pad put on by Rod’s Custom Stocks

Porting and lengthened forcing cones by Magna-Port

I bought it from a guy on this web-site in May of 2009 for my wife to shoot. She has shot it exactly 450 times since having it, 200 at registered targets and 250 at practice. She just doesn’t have the interest in the game that she thought she would have. I have no idea what the original round count was but I was told about 5000 before I bought it.

Blueing looks good everywhere except on the bottom side of the receiver you can see a little bit of wear.

Wood looks great all over with the exception of the bottom of the pistol grip the guy who owned it before me had added a pin with his initial on it, so now there is a pin hole in the wood, where I took the initial pin out.

LOP is adjustable from about 13 ¾” to 14 ¾” I do believe.

Will come with a full and a modified factory browning choke tube.

$1150.00 shipped from an individual. If you have to have it from an FFL you will pay my $20.00 fee from him as will.

Thanks for looking,

Jack

2. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

0   0   0

Forgot to add the picture of the pistol grip.

[​IMG]

3. Caribou woodland

Caribou woodland Member

0   0   0

I Jack very nice gun I would like to have it.The probleme is to get it in to Canada.To many paper work.To bad
    Salutations
    Pierre

4. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

0   0   0

All questions have been answered. Still available.

Jack

5. GARY-1

GARY-1 TS Member

0   0   0

What year was it made and is it still tight

6. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

mx equals 2003......

7. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Captain Bud. Yes it still locks up nice and tight. Top lever is still to the right of center.

Thanks,

Jack

8. jack1122

jack1122 TS Member

0   0   0

Just to answer a few questions that I've received:

NO, I will not ship the gun across the country and not send it to an FFL. Thats illegal, a firearm sent out of state MUST go to an FFL.

Yes, It does have a Gra-coil with an adjustable butt plate.

Yes, I will give a 3 day NO SHOOT inspection, If your not satisfied send it back to me on your dollar, and I'll refund your money minus my actual shipping cost to you.

Thanks again for looking,

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.