1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD!: Extremley Rare Colt Commemorative Book!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by train222, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

SOLD!:

Extremely Rare Colt Book from 1970.

In 1970 Colt Produced Two World War II Commemorative .45 Automatic Engraved Pistols commemorating the 25th anniversary of the ending of the hostilities in this last great world conflict.

Each pistol was issued with a wood wall hanging display case and a copy of this book.

At one time, I had the complete set of the Colt Commemorative World War I and World War II .45 Automatic Pistols with matching serial numbers. When I sold the set many, many years ago I couldn’t find one of the books. (To this day I have always regretted selling this set). As I was cleaning out one of my closets, I found the book. It was under a pile of blankets. The book was in its original shipping carton still in the original shrink wrap from 1970. The shipping carton is stamped May 12, 1970, PTO (Pacific Theater of Operations).

The book is entitled Colt’s Commemorative Edition of The American Heritage Picture History of World War II by C.L. Sulzberger...Copyright 1966

This is a hard cover book that measures 9” x 11 ½” x 2” thick

Includes 720 Black & White and Color Photos, Graphs and Maps and has 640 pages.

This is a must have book for the serious Colt Collector.

Offered for sale for $85.00 with FREE Shipping to the lower 48 States…

Please call or email me if you have any questions or wish to purchase this book.

Thanks for looking,

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

Train222@aol.com

215-969-0726

train222_2008_0303571.jpg

train222_2008_0303572.jpg

train222_2008_0303573.jpg

train222_2008_0303574.jpg

train222_2008_0303575.jpg

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

a bump for my Buddy Stu,

Jim

3. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

The Book has been Sold to Wayne (6chuter) pending funds...

Thanks to all who had shown interest...

Stu

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

colt commemorative ii war for sale

colt commemorative ww2 book

colts commemorative edition world war 2 picture book 1966

information on colt 45 world war ii 25th anniversary commemorative pacific theater