1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD- Custom Sig P226 USPSA & Accys F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by zzt, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I am offering for sale my newish Custom Sig P226 USPSA. It was a year in the making in the Sig Custom shop. It is a gunsmith fit West German SS frame mated to a US SS Slide and engraved with he USPSA logo. Everything was hand fit. The internals are smoothed and the action parts are all polished. At the URL above you can see the specs of the gun this was based on. It is, in effect, that gun, but gunsmith fit with the Action Enhancement Package at the Sig Custom Shop. It comes with the original case, lock, and five heavy duty, anti-corrosion, phosphate coated 15-round magazines. It is barely broken in. It has the newer E2 grip.

I also have accessories for sale along with the pistol. There are four Mec-Gar 18-round, anti-friction coated magazines (used twice) and two Mec-Gar 20-round mags (used once). All mags drop free when the mag release is pressed.

There is a Sig STS-081 Mini Red Dot Sight with Sig Bridge mount. See http://www.sigsauer.com/SigStore/sts-081-mini-red-sight-bridge-mount-363.aspx for details. This unit can me put on in seconds and returns to zero.

I have two Sig P226 double mag holders and a Sig P226 paddle holster. The is also a Blackhawk Serpa holster and double mag pouch.

Other accessories include a set of Hogue rubber finger groove grips. They are more hand filling than the E2 grips. There is a Gray Guns spring kit to further reduce the trigger pull, and a GG oversized guide rod so aftermarket springs (Wolff, etc.) can be used. The burris mount is for a Fastfire II or III Red Dot sight.

I originally ordered this pistol because my wife said she wanted a self defense pistol for when I was away. I also wanted a true custom pistol, so I figured I'd go whole hog on this one and use it in action matches. Well, I finally got her down to the range to shoot and she didn't like it. Nor did she like my 1911 or High Standard 22. She did like my Hammerli 22LR and has appropriated it. I'm selling this gun because I really have no need for it. I like 1911s and 2011s better, and I have a custom 1911 on the way.

Please email or PM with reasonable offers. I'd rather sell this as an entire kit to a local SE PA shooter, but I'll break it up and ship it to several buyers if needed. thanks for looking.

zzt_2008_03033.jpg

zzt_2008_03034.jpg

zzt_2008_03035.jpg

zzt_2008_03036.jpg

zzt_2008_03037.jpg

zzt_2008_03038.jpg

zzt_2008_03039.jpg

2. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Everything is sold including all the ammo I didn't list. Thank you to all who expressed so keen an interest. I wish I had three of them to sell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.