1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD----Custom MX8 Stock Set----SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Smok'n Joe, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Here's an inletted MX8 blank that is available in it's current state of completion or completed to YOUR exact specifications to include comb height, LOP and your choice of butt plate, recoil system and pad.

A light finish has been applied to illustrate the spectacular grain and color of how the stock set will appear when completed. The butt stock has a right hand palm swell, a rollover comb and an Ebony grip cap. It has approximately 3/8" of cast off and some tow out. The stock and forearm will be custom hand checkered in any style and pattern you so desire.

Price will be determined on an individual basis determined by what add ons or further processing are selected. Interested parties can contact me via PM for further details.

View attachment 246997

2. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This stock set was commissioned by one of our club members who has since lost his job and can't complete the purchase. He would like to try to recoup as much of his $1,500 deposit as possible, which is why I didn't price the set. The stock maker would be more than happy to complete the stock set to your specifications and install the butt plate, recoil devise and/or pad of your choice at very competitive rates.

If you appreciate beautiful wood, this set is truelly something special. It's going to be gorgeous when completed. I'll be happy to record any offers and pass them on to the parties involved. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll update the thread periodically over the next few days.

3. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

4. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

One gorgeous MX8 stock set...

$1250 shipped as posted with no further processing

5. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Pictured below is an example of what this stock will look like when completed and installed.

[​IMG]

6. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

lots of interest but still available...$1250 is a steal for this wood.

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

What is the LOP??? Drop at heel?? drop at comb?? Beautiful wood..

8. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PerazziBigBore

Appreciate your interest and thank you for the compliment!

PM sent.

LOP, drop at comb and heel can be made to your exact specifications.
    $1250 shipped base price is not negotiable...Checkering and further processing available for additional cost. Matching Competition forearm available in place of snabble.

9. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

DB BILL,

Approximately 3/8" cast off and slight toe out...LOP 14" to 16"...there's plenty of wood. YES Type IV MX-8 and YES it's completely inletted.

PM your phone number and I will ask Mike to call you.

10. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PULL---------------@

11. Guy

Guy Member

0   0   0

I'll take it. pm sent.

12. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%