1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold/BSA 36X44 Rifle Scope

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Claymuncher, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

0   0   0

Sold to the master shot of trap Trav............

I bought it to experiment with the 36X before I spent money on a good one. Excellent shape except for very minor ring and storage scuffs. Target dot crosshairs. One inch tube AO. Nice scope for what it is.

OK, before I spent money on a better one that fit what I needed.

$65.00 shipping included
    [​IMG]

2. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

hmmm........

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

"I bought it to experiment with the 36X before I spent money on a good one." Does this mean this is a bad one???

4. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

0   0   0

No not a bad one, it is what it is. Eye relief suffers a little bit and I was not sure if I wanted a large target dot or a small one. This has a small one. And it turns out I needed a 24X. The optics are clear and you are not going to get a lot of light anyhow with a 36X44. Just recouping what I paid for it.

Barrelbulge : Thank you for the heads up.

CM

5. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

This sticks in my mind.... just trying to figure out if i have a problem for this solution....

Trevor B.

6. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

0   0   0

Trav : It is the price that makes is sticky. I will bring it Friday night, you will take all my money anyhow so this way you can give some back and end up with a solution.

CM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.