1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

*****SOLD- BROWNING XT TRAP- SOLD****

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by jamie65, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie65

jamie65 Member

0   0   0

first let me apologize the mint xt that i have listed for sale,is not perfect as the owner described to me, everything said about the gun is true with the exception that as i was taking pictures i discovered a slight hairline crack on the bottom of the forend where the wood meets the forend iron. the new prices below reflect the mistake. very lightly used no dents,dings or scratchs, 1 hairline crack on forend( just a few boxes of light trap loads). 12 ga / 30" bbls / adj comb / 5 chokes ( 2 midas ext tubes im and f ) extra fiber optic light tubes / 3 trigger shoes. $ 1775 shipped to your FFL /$1700 face/face, 55109 zip code, pictures will follow . again i apologize for the mistake / sammie
  2. Tree_Hopper

Tree_Hopper TS Member

0   0   0

You have a PM from interested party at zip 55330. Thank you.
  3. gnunn

gnunn TS Member

0   0   0

Interested... Like to see pictures and a contact number. My email is nunnery@ncol.net
  4. gnunn

gnunn TS Member

0   0   0

PM Sent
  5. JACK

JACK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jim. If you are in ear shot, buzz me

715-262-8556

Pictures are an issue. We are working on it.
  6. jamie65

jamie65 Member

0   0   0

7. Tree_Hopper

Tree_Hopper TS Member

0   0   0

Sammmie - Another PM from me to you. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.