1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Browning Signature Painted Stock set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<center>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=002-6.jpg" target="_blank"> 002-6.jpg </a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=003-11.jpg" target="_blank"> 003-11.jpg </a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=004-8.jpg" target="_blank"> 004-8.jpg </a>
    <br/><br/>
    </center>

Browning Lightning Sporting Clays Signature stock set. Factory painted and embellished. These were offered in the early 90s and were a limited run. I've only ever seen complete guns for sale, never seen a stock set for sale by itself. Another unique thing about this set is that every Signature I can find pictures of on the internet has the Prince of Wales grip, whereas this set has the square knob target-style grip. This is a right hand stock, with a right hand palmswell and slight RH cast (it would probably be OK for a lefty).

Stock will fit any 12ga Citori Type 3 Short Tang receiver (I imagine the trigger guard from a Long Tang could be fit by a gunsmith if you so desired). This stock will NOT fit the 525, 625, or 725. The forend fits the "Short Field/Sporter 2 Hole Bracket" forend iron. If you need help determining if this set will fit your gun, please visit: http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/ctgy/C-015-6 or contact me directly and I'll see if I can help. As with all gun stocks, this may require fitting by a gunsmith.

This set is in extremely good shape, with only a few VERY minor marks (the kind of stuff you'd expect to show up from shipping).

$400 for the set shipped to you in the CONUS. Happy to answer any questions or take additional pics at your request.

Midwest wants $744 for a regular unpainted Citori Sporting Clays stock by itself w/ no forend.

2. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Emailed you an offer.

TY

3. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Still available.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Just a note..I'm pretty sure this is a Special Sporting Clays stock...the lightnings had the long round knob with no palm swells.

5. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

This will work on a skeet, trap, sporting clays, or field gun.

6. Slugo

Slugo Member

0   0   0

that is a Special Sporting Clays set, not a Lightning...

7. Harlee

Harlee TS Member

0   0   0

Will you send me your phone number so we can talk.

8. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

SOLD to Rooferbob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.