1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold Browning Recoilless Shot guns $700.00 ea

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Blue Book has these listed at $700 for a 100% specimen.

Are these new, boxed and unfired ?

Gene in Illinois

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

What do you mean by "Shooter Quality"?

3. 1DIRT

1DIRT Member

0   0   0

What is the LOP of these guns?
    Thanks

4. UtahYork

UtahYork Member

0   0   0

Just shot one of these tonight. Put a few rounds through one and it is a different feeling of not having a kick. Kind of felt like I was shooting an air gun. Pretty fun gun.

5. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

My recollection is that one of the selling features of the Recoiless was that the LOP was adjustable. The new one I bought some years ago came with several inserts that fitted between the stock and pad.

Can't recall the minimum and maximum LOP. I shoot a LOP between 14 3/4" and 15" and I had my Recoiless set up accordingly.

Gene in Illinois

6. 1DIRT

1DIRT Member

0   0   0

I think the shorter LOP is called the "Micro"

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

These guns were a retailing flop, but they must be shot to be believed. They ARE virtually recoilless.

If you shoot this LOP, Caps loads are NOTHING in these guns. Takes about a box to get used to. Read the book before you fiddle with it.

8. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

These guns were a flop only because they were greatly overpriced when they first
    came out. The 27" barrel was the desireable length because the 30" barrel made
    the gun muzzle heavy. This is a nice gun at a fair price for someone who can
    shoot the shorter LOP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.