1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Browning Lightning Sptg Clays 12ga 30in

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by woodski, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS RECEIVED Excellent Condition Browning Lightning Sporting Clays w/30in. vent rib ported barrels, 6 factort Inv+ flush chokes Full, Imp mod, Mod, Imp cyl, Skeet, Cyl & choke wrench. I would rate the wodd 96% only because of two small marks under the stock (one in stock pic is flash)and a Very Small mark on the forearm, the bluing is 99% only because of Very Slight blue loss from the safety lever being moved to select barrels shot. I am the second owner (orig owner only shot approx.100 shells) it is still stiff to open and has now approx. 800 shells shot thru it. You won't be dissapointed in this one! $1125 OBO shipped (cont.USA) to your FFL dealer. Thanks for looking and feel free to call me Bob Woods at 360-888-9855 anytime. 1st to call & commit gets it!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

0   0   0

Bob- Any interest in a BT-100 SS 34" with Browning case?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

No thank you but I did lower the price to $1125 shipped. Bob W

5. JoeBobOutfitters

JoeBobOutfitters TS Member

0   0   0

I recently did business with Bob and he's great to deal with! If I needed a sporting gun I'd jump all over this deal!

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

0   0   0

Let me see what I can do and maybe I'll get back to you. Thanks.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

TTT Thanks for the kind words Joesph and likewise, if you need a good deal on Carlsons choke tubes get in contact with Joesph at JoeBob Outfitters.He's top notch!

8. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

Sold Pending Funds Received. Thanks, Bob W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.