1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

** SOLD ** Browning Citori Trap 12 Ga

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sadlot386, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS 12 Ga Browning Citori Trap O/U with 32 inch barrels and 14 ½ inch LOP. High rib, beaver tail forearm, bright and shinny bores, 2 3/4 inch chambers, barrel selector on the safety slide, extractors, a middle white bead and four INVECTOR chokes (Full, Imp. Mod, Mod and Imp Cyl) and two Browning choke tube wrenches (one the speed wrench style). Overall, the Trap Gun is in Mint Condition - virtually no bluing or wood dents, marks, scratches, etc.. It is in really terrific condition. Mechanically in perfect condition. Still tight and locks up tight. Please see pictures below for a better description. You will see that several professional alterations were made (within the first year I purchased the gun in 1993 - I was the second owner). Basically, four enhancements were made (1) Both barrels were ported and forcing cones lengthened by Pro-Port Limited - I still have the receipt. (2) Monte Carlo butt comb was change by having a Graco Adjustable Comb installed (3) A Jones Adjuster butt plate, with a mercury recoil reducer and soft butt pad were added and (4) A red Fiber-Optic Bead front sight was added. It measures 0.10 inch / 2.5 mm. The original front white bead sight remains in place. The serial number is: 017xxNZ143. Manufactured in 1991. Will ship UPS to your FFL; insured and signature required. $1,350.00 plus $30.00 shipping costs. Payment by MO, Certified check or personal check (in which case shipping delayed until the check clears). Sorry that a several pictures turned out dark - I'm not a good photographer. Apparently, a mistake was made (mine) - my photos don't appear below. Please let me know and I will e-mail you photos if you like. Thanks for looking, Jim NOTE: THE PICTURES are about 4 messages down - Jack was very kind and added the pictures for me as I was having trouble adding them to my FS ad. Thanks again Jack, Jim

BILL --- Is there a Palm swell? Are the chokes invector plus or invector? Answer -- No palm swell and it has INVECTOR CHOKES. Please e-mail me direct for questions jtatman386@yahoo.com. Thanks, Jim

Bill R. +++ Is one terrific guy to deal with. He made this sale go without an unpleasant moment. Thanks Bill and Good Shootin'

2. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

0   0   0

Where's the pic's?

Bill

3. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

Darn - I don't know. Can I e-mail you the pictures I have? Jim

4. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

Again, an attempt was made to add nine pictures to my FS ad. Any one have an idea how to add pictures to the ad? As you might guess, I'm a bit puzzled. Bill, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Jim

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

send me the pics. I'll put them up for you

Jack
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

7. Bill Roberts

0   0   0

Is there a Palm swell? Are the chokes invector plus or invector?

PM me your phone number

8. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

Bill, No Palm swell. It has Invector chokes - it was manufactured in 1991.

9. Bill Roberts

0   0   0

I sent you a PM?

10. Bill Roberts

0   0   0

Thanks Jim!
    Can't wait to get it.

Bill

11. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

12. Bill Roberts

0   0   0

Received the gun today. Very nice get to try it out tomorrow!

Jim and I had a great transaction! Wood and metal very nice!

Can't wait to shoot it.

Thanks Jim for making this a very smooth transaction. Great to deal
    with.

Bill

13. sadlot386

sadlot386 TS Member

0   0   0

Sold to Bill R. - One Terrific guy to deal with. Made the sale, of another cherished shotgun, a real pleasure. Thanks Bill R. & Good Shootin'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.